Friday, May 29, 2015

Francesca Mangano and twin Mariangela Mangano birth records

I was feeling lucky tonight and decided to search google for "birth records San Demetrio Corone". Much to my delight FamilySearch.org has a microfilm collection for many towns within San Demetrio Corone. I knew my great-grandfather came from Macchia Albanese, so I decided to see if my great-grandmother, Francesca Mangano, may have been born there and sure enough I was able to locate her birth record and that of her twin, whose name I did not know until know, Mariangela Mangano.

FamilySearch.org offers these records for free so this was a huge gain! The records are completely in Italian -so all of you who can read Italian - please help me out with translating the details.

Here is the image which you should be able to scroll up and down to view the whole thing:


No comments:

Post a Comment